"What 2-Time College Speaker of the Year has to say about Dan Faggella:"
"Dan's talks provide clear insights for students, but in a way that relates to them, but also from a real student who is also a real achiever - and someone to look up to. I'd recommend ANY high school or college bring him in to share what he knows!"
James Malinchak2-Time College Speaker of the YearFeatured on ABC's Hit TV Show: "The Secret Millionaire"Co-Author, Chicken Soup for the College SoulFounder, www.Malinchak.com
"Dan has great ideas on content and how to structure one's training to reach maximum potential. I feel this process gives a sense of "ownership" to training and makes it more worthwhile."
Tom Lawlor - Professional UFC Fighter
University of Rhode Island:
Time Management Training for Veteran RA's
Narragansett High School:
Center for the Beginner's Mind (New Hampshire):
Youthbuild of Rhode Island:
Goal Setting for the Active Student
"Presenting at Schools and Events"
Dan combines the elements of goal setting, time and focus management, and skill acquisition to create a powerful seminar experience.
Presenting at schools and events, Dan involves and excited the crowd with a mix of humor, stories, and research-backed messages for personal effectiveness on the field, on the mat, in the classroom, and in life.
- Learn the simplest possible strategy for keeping track of tasks
- See the value in planning on a small and large scale
- Implement an easy strategy for destroying distractions
- Use Positive Psychology’s concepts for re-framing our experiences for more enjoyment and better learning
- Discover how understanding ourselves can make anything interesting
- Reveal the myth of boredom, and how to get rid of it entirely
- Learn the simple secrets to actually applying goal setting for powerful results
- Connect with your biggest motivational sources to drive success in and out of school
- Develop the systems to track and guarantee progress
Dan was able to help us map out a tangible vision which helped us to pinpoint specific strengths and weaknesses in order to create a positive and lasting impact on our group as a whole. Overall, my... interaction and experience with this young man was exceptional and his organization, delivery, effectiveness, and professionalism should be highly praised, as well."
Mikayla Moretti - President, Slow Foods URI
South Kingstown Varsity Tennis Team
Y-Life Challenge at North Kingstown YMCA
Narragansett H.S. Varsity Wrestling Team
Cranston West Varsity Wrestling Team
"Presentations for Athletic Teams"
The systems taught are designed to be easily understandable, easily implementable, and maximally effective for improving performance and engagement.
Dan's presentations for athletic teams draw from his own experience as a coach and competitor, the research in sport and positive psychology, as well as insight gleaned from top athletes and athletics experts.
- Develop a simple strategy for guaranteeing athletic progress
- Identify and use the greatest motivators to athletic performance
- The science of not just setting goals, but reaching them - fast
Dan has great ideas on content and how to structure one's training to reach maximum potential. I feel this process gives a sense of "ownership" to training and makes it more worthwhile”
Tom Lawlor - UFC Fighter